Monday 26 March 2012

Sanchita Shetty says that she was caught by traffic police thrice

Sanchita Shetty captivated the audience through her film Kollaikaran. Recently she gave her interview to the media: How did Sanchita Shetty come to act? I donned the role of the second heroine role in Thillalangadi which had Thamanna in the female lead role. Seeing this film, I was selected for the film Kollaikaran. This film earned me a good name. Currently I am acting in a Telugu and Kannada film. I am waiting for offers to act with big heroes. I am very much interested to pair with Vijay and Surya. Tell us about yourself? I am a Bangalore girl. I hail from Vijayanagar area. My mother Pushpalatha is a classical dancer. My father Seeravaadham is in the real estate business. My sister Pavithra is studying in 10th standard. I have a brother called Gururaj. I like to drive car speedily. I will take my mum and dad in the car and drive rashly. They will get very scared. Can we know the secret of your beauty? My weight is 51 Kilos. I am maintaining this weight. At 5 A M I go to gym and after that I do yoga. I have a smiling face like my father. The beautician will come twice a week. She will massage my body for 2 hours. I drink lots of lemon water. I have Ayurvedic bath. I have never been to beauty parlour. I am very good in diet and drink lots of liquid diet. I walk for five hours daily. These are the secrets of beauty. Whose fan are you? I like Dhanush’s film. Even now my ringtone is Why This Kolaveri Di. I am very eagerly waiting for his film 3. Have you even been caught by Traffic police for rash driving? I have been caught three times. I have speeded in the Bangalore Highway at 120 kmph. I will jollily go with my friends. They will all scream with fear. When I was caught my police, they came to know that I was an actress. They advised me and sent away. Will you act glamorously and in kissing scenes?
I will act if the story demands.

No comments:

Post a Comment